Trisha is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. She Chairs the Board of Trustees for the Miami International University of Art and Design. Trisha also teaches in the Kennesaw State University’s executive MBA program and provides pro bono services through the Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta.
Charlie is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and the Florida Bar and courts including:
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Fourth and Eleventh Circuits.
- Supreme Court and Court of Appeals of Georgia.
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia, Northern and Southern Districts of Florida, and the Eastern District of Michigan.
He is a member of the Lawyers Club of Atlanta and the Atlanta Bar Association, including its Litigation, Corporate Counsel and Labor and Employment Law groups. Charlie is a past President of the Board of Directors of the Spruill Center for the Arts and currently supports and provides pro bono legal services to the nsoro Foundation. Charlie and his wife, Lauren, also support the Soque River Watershed Association and the Atlanta Humane Society and serve as foster parents for critters on occasion.
Mike is a member of the State Bars of Georgia and South Carolina and courts including:
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Federal Courts of Appeals for the Fourth, Fifth, Eleventh and D.C. Circuits.
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia and the District of South Carolina.
Mike has served on the Board of Directors for the Center for Children and Young Adults and is a past Chair of the Board for Springmont School of Atlanta. He is also an Adjunct Professor at the Charleston (SC) School of Law.